The Verdict...  

Posted by OutlawZ

I have made up my mind...
and my verdict will be...go for it...
I actually have been thinking about taking a full time job or not...
it's a job in Western Digital...
and the position I am applying is help desk...
another name for it would be IT Support...
been thinking for days and I finally decided to take the job...
this is a big decision for me...hahaha...
means I'll have to sacrifice most of my time for the job...
it's from Monday to Friday...
and 8am to - 6pm...10 hours per day...
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...that's a long working hours...
but oh well...it's a good start anyway...
a good opportunity...
this is a big company...an international company...
so I guess it's pretty cool...hahaha...
well...wish me all the best then...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 05, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments