Life....  

Posted by OutlawZ

okay kids...
we are going to talk about life for today....
hahahahaha....wtf?!
hmmmm...let's see here....
there is this proverb or sentence or whatever you want to call it...
"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade"
so...does that mean that uh...
if life gives you shit...you make even more shit than anyone can handle?
hahaha...isn't that how it's supposed to work?
making something even better than it was suppose to be?
hmmmmm?
heh...sigh...

then...another interesting thing...
about hypocrites...ahhh yes...
everyone is a hypocrite...including myself...
but yet...everyone denies that they are...
why is that so?
well of course some people are being hypocritical to a certain extent...
while some are just...well...just mind-blasting
haahaha...
but why are we all a hypocrite?

lastly...I think that deep inside everyone...
like really really really deep within...
everyone wants to get disappointed...somehow...yea...
I mean everyone always expect this and that...
hoping for this and that...
and yet we all know we are certainly bound to get disappointed...
but we still do it anyway...hahaha...
what is wrong with us humans anyway?
maybe we just like to get disappointed I guess?
hah...
so anyway...have fun with your life...
and uh...this is just a FOR FUN post...
I've got nothing better to do...so kill me

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments