went to Genting Highlands last weekend...
take a midnight bus on Friday night...
reached Genting at around 5am...
lol...bloody hell...
we were all like half dead when we reached there...
freaking undeads/zombies/
hahaha...
didn't get to sleep much in the bus...
and we have to wait till 12pm to check-in...
so they say...
but the counters/receptions were not open till 12.30 or so...
but luckily we took the numbers earlier...
we were just like 193 in number...
got the number at 5am and we are already at 193...
crazy ass people must have came at like 3am? LOL...
NUTS!!!!
took about 2 hours to reach our number...
man...
hmmmmmm...
ok...no more tiny little details...
nothing much after that...
eat, sleep, play, party, enjoy...
overall...I guess it was fun...
although it was extremely tiring...
but I guess as long as you are having fun...it doesn't matter right?
anyway......
I am sick again...yay...
sigh...lovely weather.......
grrrrrrr
take a midnight bus on Friday night...
reached Genting at around 5am...
lol...bloody hell...
we were all like half dead when we reached there...
freaking undeads/zombies/
hahaha...
didn't get to sleep much in the bus...
and we have to wait till 12pm to check-in...
so they say...
but the counters/receptions were not open till 12.30 or so...
but luckily we took the numbers earlier...
we were just like 193 in number...
got the number at 5am and we are already at 193...
crazy ass people must have came at like 3am? LOL...
NUTS!!!!
took about 2 hours to reach our number...
man...
hmmmmmm...
ok...no more tiny little details...
nothing much after that...
eat, sleep, play, party, enjoy...
overall...I guess it was fun...
although it was extremely tiring...
but I guess as long as you are having fun...it doesn't matter right?
anyway......
I am sick again...yay...
sigh...lovely weather.......
grrrrrrr
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 13, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments