First day of work...  

Posted by OutlawZ

So...yup...
I have started my job as a trainee in Western Digital...
in the IT Department...heh...
the place is huge...
it's a production plant...
what do you expect? haha...
there are so many things that I need to learn...
so many things to remember...
ugh....
I wonder if my brain can take so much info...
and with my exam coming up in a few weeks time...
this is gonna be a challenge to me...
or is it? hahahaha....
it is a tiring job...
you have to walk a lot...move a lot...
and the jobs can never be finish...
it will just keep on coming in...
goes on and on and on and on.....lol
but it is a good experience I guess...
we shall see how the 2nd day goes
hehe...
adios........

-OutlawZ
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments