A very very belated birthday....  

Posted by OutlawZ

TO MYSELF!!!
lol...yea...
it's late by 2 days...
haha...
it was on the 4th of October...
but...been going out like mad...
so yea...hahaha...
sigh...
I am already 20...
hmmmm...
damn...what have I done in the past 20 years?
what did I achieve?
my life seems to be....well....kinda empty...
I tried to look back on my life...
but I see nothing...
hahaha...sad isn't it?
been living in this world for 20 years...
but I can't think of anything awesome...
lol...or maybe I am just overlooking it....
I don't know...

next year I'll be 21...
getting the so-called "key"
haha...
no longer a teenager...
damn...
20th Birthday resolution?
can't think of any at all...
hahahahaha...
perhaps have more life than right now?
I don't want to be a no-life-er...
that sucks...
sucks to the max for real...
lol...sigh...
anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

And another Belated Happy Birthday from me :P