When we make a decision...is it really us that made that decision?
Do we really have that much of a freewill?
Is there even such thing known as freewill?
What are the conditions or factors that control our decision making?
Do we think as an individual?
Or are we just following what the society wants us to do?
Are we obliged to follow the society?
Why must we follow the way of the society?
What if we know that what we are doing is right,
but society thinks that that is wrong...
so are you going to believe in yourself?
Or are you going to follow the society?
Do you believe in the truth?
Is there such thing as the absolute truth?
Do you believe in what you believed in?
Or do you believe in what the society believed in?
What are we?
Are we really living?
Is this what we call life?
We could just be a fragment of the imagination of a small little kid...
we would never know..............
hahahahahahaha....
bloody hell...
I need to stop thinking so much...
the more I think, the more insane I become...
now that's just awesome lol....
ahhhh....well.......
I need to take my rest...
Do we really have that much of a freewill?
Is there even such thing known as freewill?
What are the conditions or factors that control our decision making?
Do we think as an individual?
Or are we just following what the society wants us to do?
Are we obliged to follow the society?
Why must we follow the way of the society?
What if we know that what we are doing is right,
but society thinks that that is wrong...
so are you going to believe in yourself?
Or are you going to follow the society?
Do you believe in the truth?
Is there such thing as the absolute truth?
Do you believe in what you believed in?
Or do you believe in what the society believed in?
What are we?
Are we really living?
Is this what we call life?
We could just be a fragment of the imagination of a small little kid...
we would never know..............
hahahahahahaha....
bloody hell...
I need to stop thinking so much...
the more I think, the more insane I become...
now that's just awesome lol....
ahhhh....well.......
I need to take my rest...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, September 28, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
1 comments