here we go again...
I know it's been a long time...
so here are some of the stuff that I have written recently...
since my inspiration came back on again...
somehow...you know...hahahaha
do I even have to say anymore?
like come on...lol...
so....without further ado...
here they are :
If sin I did from loving thee, then sin I shall for all eternity.
Eternity I shall wait for thee. To wait for thee, eternity doesn't seem that long. A heartbeat away is what it is.
Hurtful it is by loving thee, but no matter how painful it might be, endure it I shall until the end of time.
For me, to be able to write out how beautiful thou truly art, one might as well says how big a lie I did say.
The love that I have for thee will only get stronger with each passing day. Fading away is not an option.
How is it possible to stop loving thee, when it is by loving thee that keeps my heart going.
In your darkest and hardest time, I shall be there for thee. I'll even journey a thousand miles.
I shall be there for thee anytime and anywhere to help thee get through the darkest and hardest time. Whatever it is...I shall be
The whole world might be against thee, but stand by thy side I shall be with until the end of time.
The first time I laid my eyes on thee, no possible words could describe the beauty of that moment.. forever i shall be under thy spell.
that is all I've got...
for now at least...hahaha...
perhaps next time...
I shall post more...
who knows...
AND THESE ARE COPYRIGHTED!!!
well...they are written by me...
hahaha...at least give me some credits if you are gonna use it...
you know what I'm saying...
hmmmmm...
I am wrote all these poetry for someone...
so yea...
I know it's been a long time...
so here are some of the stuff that I have written recently...
since my inspiration came back on again...
somehow...you know...hahahaha
do I even have to say anymore?
like come on...lol...
so....without further ado...
here they are :
If sin I did from loving thee, then sin I shall for all eternity.
Eternity I shall wait for thee. To wait for thee, eternity doesn't seem that long. A heartbeat away is what it is.
Hurtful it is by loving thee, but no matter how painful it might be, endure it I shall until the end of time.
For me, to be able to write out how beautiful thou truly art, one might as well says how big a lie I did say.
The love that I have for thee will only get stronger with each passing day. Fading away is not an option.
How is it possible to stop loving thee, when it is by loving thee that keeps my heart going.
In your darkest and hardest time, I shall be there for thee. I'll even journey a thousand miles.
I shall be there for thee anytime and anywhere to help thee get through the darkest and hardest time. Whatever it is...I shall be
The whole world might be against thee, but stand by thy side I shall be with until the end of time.
The first time I laid my eyes on thee, no possible words could describe the beauty of that moment.. forever i shall be under thy spell.
that is all I've got...
for now at least...hahaha...
perhaps next time...
I shall post more...
who knows...
AND THESE ARE COPYRIGHTED!!!
well...they are written by me...
hahaha...at least give me some credits if you are gonna use it...
you know what I'm saying...
hmmmmm...
I am wrote all these poetry for someone...
so yea...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Friday, September 25, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments