just some thoughts...  

Posted by OutlawZ

oh wow...
it's been a long time since I ever had a "normal post"
so called anyway...hahaha...
well...let's see here
what happened in the past weeks...
hmmmmmm...
I've been going out a lot lately
and of course...spent a lot too...
that's the consequences of going out too much...
so I've decided to stay at home during the weekends...
or so I thought...
maybe something would come up somehow?
hahaha...

gonna be a long weekends...
work is gonna start on Wednesday...
cause of raya....
so I guess "Selamat Hari Raya"
to all my muslim friends...

hmmmm...
what else....let's see....
well something awesome happened...
some time ago...
not that long...just a few days ago...
hahahah...
what is it?
stay tuned to find out...
it might be cool, it might not be cool...
but to me it's 1 of my happiest moment since a long time ago...
okay okay...let's not get too dramatic here...
damn...too much dramas KILL
so I guess that's all for now
see ya all
adios

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 20, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments