nothing much to update about...
other than I have watched 2 movies...
2 new movies in the cinema...
damn...been on spending spree these few days...
soooooooo screweeeeeeeeeeeeed...
anyway...
the movies I watched was "Where got ghost?"
and uh..."The ugly truth"
The Ugly Truth
other than I have watched 2 movies...
2 new movies in the cinema...
damn...been on spending spree these few days...
soooooooo screweeeeeeeeeeeeed...
anyway...
the movies I watched was "Where got ghost?"
and uh..."The ugly truth"
The Ugly Truth

this movie was released long time ago in the USA...
as you can see there...JULY hahaha...
oh well...it just started showing here...
anyway it's a good show...
really funny...
and a lot of those things are quite true...
you have to see it to understand it...
you will know what I mean...haha...
but if possible...try not to watch it in the cinema...
cause it have been censored REAL BAD...
so many parts got cut off and words got censored...
it sucks BIG TIME!
so go find some other means or ways to watch it
if you know what I mean :D
Where Got Ghost?
for those of you that don't know about this movie...
it's a Singapore movie...
and just like most Singapore movie...
it is really funny...but then it does have it's scary parts...
but to be frank...it's not scary or shocking at all...
I didn't get shocked or something like that...
but a lot of people did get scared...
I mean it does look scary, but lol...
but the comedy part is awesome...
get to Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Out...
well not literally of course...hahaha...
but this is a BIG RECOMMENDATION
so that's all for today folks...
that's all for my updates...
have fun...
as you can see there...JULY hahaha...
oh well...it just started showing here...
anyway it's a good show...
really funny...
and a lot of those things are quite true...
you have to see it to understand it...
you will know what I mean...haha...
but if possible...try not to watch it in the cinema...
cause it have been censored REAL BAD...
so many parts got cut off and words got censored...
it sucks BIG TIME!
so go find some other means or ways to watch it
if you know what I mean :D
Where Got Ghost?
for those of you that don't know about this movie...it's a Singapore movie...
and just like most Singapore movie...
it is really funny...but then it does have it's scary parts...
but to be frank...it's not scary or shocking at all...
I didn't get shocked or something like that...
but a lot of people did get scared...
I mean it does look scary, but lol...
but the comedy part is awesome...
get to Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Out...
well not literally of course...hahaha...
but this is a BIG RECOMMENDATION
so that's all for today folks...
that's all for my updates...
have fun...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, September 15, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
2 comments