well...to be frank...
I'm gonna say this is a crappy movie...
that's just my opinion...
I don't know about others...
or maybe it's better in the 3-D version...
I don't know...cause I just watched the normal version...
from my point-of-view...it's not a good movie at all...
it's pretty boring...not gory enough...
not scary enough...not shocking enough...
lol damn...I keep this going forever...
if anyone watches this in 3-D, please do tell me how it is
I'm gonna say this is a crappy movie...
that's just my opinion...
I don't know about others...
or maybe it's better in the 3-D version...
I don't know...cause I just watched the normal version...
from my point-of-view...it's not a good movie at all...
it's pretty boring...not gory enough...
not scary enough...not shocking enough...
lol damn...I keep this going forever...
if anyone watches this in 3-D, please do tell me how it is
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Sunday, September 06, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

2 comments