Sick...  

Posted by OutlawZ

been sick for 5 days now...
and finally...I see some light...
a beacon of hope....
getting better now....
had all the symptoms of H1N1...
bloody hell...
but luckily doc said it was just normal infections...
nothing big...just freaking high fever...
with a temperature of 38.8°C...
it's just crazy...sigh...
then there is the headache, sore throat...
diarrhea...muscle and joint pain...
chill and fatigue...
it's way beyond normal/seasonal flu...
it's just TERRIBLE!!!
absolutely terrible...
being sick is never fun...not at all...
now I only hope that I can fully recover by tomorrow...
cause I don't want to be bedridden for so long...
it's not cool at all...
so many things can't be done...
sigh...
BEGONE YOU FREAKING LITTLE USELESS INFECTIONS!!!

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Monday, October 12, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments