Bought a new shirt today...
a long-sleeve shirt...
but couldn't find a suitable tie for it...
have to go for tie hunting tomorrow...
ugh...
tie hunting is tough...
and gotta pick up my suit...
or coat haha...
hmmmmmm...let's see what else do I need...
should be nothing else...
I guess? lol
anyway...hopefully that I can find a suitable tie...
wish me luck
a long-sleeve shirt...
but couldn't find a suitable tie for it...
have to go for tie hunting tomorrow...
ugh...
tie hunting is tough...
and gotta pick up my suit...
or coat haha...
hmmmmmm...let's see what else do I need...
should be nothing else...
I guess? lol
anyway...hopefully that I can find a suitable tie...
wish me luck
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, August 10, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
2 comments