Life...  

Posted by OutlawZ

well...life is a funny thing
like erm...you see...
girls tend to want to be with those "
bad boys"...
and yet...they always dream about being with a "
good guy"
so what is this?
some kind of a joke? lol
I just don't get it at all...
when they started to be with a "
bad boy",
they should know that they will get
hurt anyway...
or there won't be a good ending...
and yet they still go for the "
bad boys"
and yet they wanted
good endings...
time after time after time...
I have only been proven right...
which is
GIRLS LOVE ASSHOLES...
YES I SAID IT...
why do girls love assholes?
that is still a question I can't find the answer to...
we can even see it for ourselves...
okay maybe
NOT ALL THE GIRLS...
BUT A LOT OF THEM ARE...
of course there will be a certain group of people who are different...
but they are the minority...let's not count them...
isn't that what we humans always do?
we left out the minority...
so let's see the majority here...
I just don't get it at all...
they are the ones that wanted to be with those "
bad boys"
and yet...yet...they get sad after that?
LOL...seriously I mean WTF?!
and you regret...that's even worse...
it's really stupid and retarded...
sigh...
I really wish there's some explanation to this...
anyone?

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 08, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments