I have 1 word to describe my performance for the PR FAIR
and that is....WACK!!!!!!
to those who doesn't know what wack is...
it means SUCKS!!!!
I went up on stage and BOOM!!!
the speaker blew up...
not literally blew up like an explosion...
but blew up as in it just won't work...
too much of blasting the speakers...
the speakers can't handle it, so it blew up...
bloody hell...i was up on the stage like a retard...
grrrrrrrrrrr...
CRAP!!!!!!!!
WACK!!!!!!!!
sigh...at least I've gotten my 1st pay already...
hahaha...FINALLY!!!!
damn...
and I get to meet a certain girl...
and she gave me the inspiration to write this
"Thou hath taketh, but my breath away when I hath laid my eyes on thee.
Thy beauty would hath even make the angels envy.
And yet beautiful or pretty art not enough to describe thee...
thou art in the league of thy own..."
how was it?
hopefully it's nice...lol
and that is....WACK!!!!!!
to those who doesn't know what wack is...
it means SUCKS!!!!
I went up on stage and BOOM!!!
the speaker blew up...
not literally blew up like an explosion...
but blew up as in it just won't work...
too much of blasting the speakers...
the speakers can't handle it, so it blew up...
bloody hell...i was up on the stage like a retard...
grrrrrrrrrrr...
CRAP!!!!!!!!
WACK!!!!!!!!
sigh...at least I've gotten my 1st pay already...
hahaha...FINALLY!!!!
damn...
and I get to meet a certain girl...
and she gave me the inspiration to write this
"Thou hath taketh, but my breath away when I hath laid my eyes on thee.
Thy beauty would hath even make the angels envy.
And yet beautiful or pretty art not enough to describe thee...
thou art in the league of thy own..."
how was it?
hopefully it's nice...lol
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Friday, August 07, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments