ooops...really sorry for the pics...
it was taken using my phone...
didn't know it will turn out this way...
forgotten to rotate it...ahhaha...
damn...next time I guess....
now it's time to suit down...
hahaa
at first it was a boring night...
and seriously...
it GOT WORSE by THE YEAR!!! every year it gets shittier...
lol I mean the prom...
so-called "prom" more to like some gala night...
Orientation/Odyssey Night they called it...
no offense to those people...
not that I wanna flame them or anything...
but uh...it really do sucked...
lol I mean come on....the theme was....what?
"Elves and Fairies"? or "Elves Fairies"?
I mean come on...seriously?
hahaha...I'm sure you guys can do better than that...
something like "The End of the World" see that would be cool...
oh well....
but at least it wasn't all shitty...
nope not at all...
had a moment...an awesome moment :D
"To some, the best thing in life is by being wealthy or having a good career...
for me, the best in thing in life is to be able to see your ever so wonderful, yet elegant smile...
nothing will I not give in for it..."
it was taken using my phone...
didn't know it will turn out this way...
forgotten to rotate it...ahhaha...
damn...next time I guess....
now it's time to suit down...
hahaa
at first it was a boring night...
and seriously...
it GOT WORSE by THE YEAR!!! every year it gets shittier...
lol I mean the prom...
so-called "prom" more to like some gala night...
Orientation/Odyssey Night they called it...
no offense to those people...
not that I wanna flame them or anything...
but uh...it really do sucked...
lol I mean come on....the theme was....what?
"Elves and Fairies"? or "Elves Fairies"?
I mean come on...seriously?
hahaha...I'm sure you guys can do better than that...
something like "The End of the World" see that would be cool...
oh well....
but at least it wasn't all shitty...
nope not at all...
had a moment...an awesome moment :D
"To some, the best thing in life is by being wealthy or having a good career...
for me, the best in thing in life is to be able to see your ever so wonderful, yet elegant smile...
nothing will I not give in for it..."
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, August 11, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments