it's the 3rd week already...
since I started working...
phew...
it is tiring...and of cause boring...
but hey...at least time passes better
hahaha...and I am earning some cash...
which is better than sitting at home and doing nothing...
but wondering how long I will be able to work...
hmmmmm....something is making me feel it won't be for long...
I don't know....it's just a feeling....
oh well...doesn't really matter....just go with da flo....
haha...
nothing much happens lately...
well...there was a Bboy Solo Battle at Times Square
last Sunday...it was cool...
Bboying....I can never get sick of it...
but 1 thing though...
I don't seem to socialise much these days...
maybe because I didn't attend classes anymore...
didn't go to college and stuff...
my life in the weekdays are just work and home...
then in the weekends home and game all day...
lol...wtf? hahaha...
damn...I need socialise more...
this ain't good....hmmmm
somehow...someway...finding....
since I started working...
phew...
it is tiring...and of cause boring...
but hey...at least time passes better
hahaha...and I am earning some cash...
which is better than sitting at home and doing nothing...
but wondering how long I will be able to work...
hmmmmm....something is making me feel it won't be for long...
I don't know....it's just a feeling....
oh well...doesn't really matter....just go with da flo....
haha...
nothing much happens lately...
well...there was a Bboy Solo Battle at Times Square
last Sunday...it was cool...
Bboying....I can never get sick of it...
but 1 thing though...
I don't seem to socialise much these days...
maybe because I didn't attend classes anymore...
didn't go to college and stuff...
my life in the weekdays are just work and home...
then in the weekends home and game all day...
lol...wtf? hahaha...
damn...I need socialise more...
this ain't good....hmmmm
somehow...someway...finding....
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, July 14, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
2 comments