Still Waiting...  

Posted by OutlawZ

Firstly...I am still waiting for my pay...
my employer said that I can only get it on the 5th of August...
which is like 2 weeks away...
gawwwwwwwwwd...this is lame...
I've been working for 4 weeks...
and they said they will pay us every 2 weeks...
I am in need of money...
damn this sucks...

Secondly...waiting to continue my studies...
I know I know...
it's very rare to hear such thing from me...
hahahaha..
ME?! SERIOUSLY?!
wanting to study????????
hhaha LOL yes...
it is true...
working life ain't fun at all...
I would definitely rather study...

Thirdly...hmmmmm....
still waiting to be proven wrong...
about true love...
people say that there is a soulmate for everyone...
each person has their so-called "other half"
but then again...people have said many things...
hahaha...
so yea...I am still waiting...
because I for one...don't believe it anymore...
although I want to believe it...
but it's just impossible...
haha...people kept proving me right...

Lastly....
waiting for it to be OKAY for a guy to be romantic...
lol seriously....
whenever a guy is romantic he gotta be gay...
or weird...or something abnormal about him...
I mean why can't a guy be romantic and sensitive?
right?
there's nothing wrong with that....lol
and yes I admit that I am a romantic person...
but then...what's the point?
girls nowadays don't like to be romantic anymore...
romantic is just stuff in the past...
it's like ANCIENT HISTORY...
it's a sad thing actually...
but what can I do?
another thing to wait for...
girls to be into romantic stuff again...
hahahaha...

phew....
now that's 1 long freaking crazy post...
wonder who would read them...
hmmmmmmm...
oh well...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

This comment has been removed by the author.

hey... bout the third one...

absolute fact, nothing but the truth... *thumbs up to you bro*

to BabySiiaOzz : already added you...waiting for you to accept only haha

to CK : of cause my man...I am always telling the truth and facts...ahahahahhhaha :D