Day after day after day...
I kept finding out the same shit everytime...
which is I am right...oh yes...
very right indeed...
WOMEN LOVE ASSHOLES...
YES I SAID IT ALRIGHT...
flame on me all you want for all I care...
I've said it like a million times...
and I will say it AGAIN and AGAIN...
till everyone in the world believes in it...
you see...
women don't like nice guys...
women like assholes...
women like guy who pisses them off...
hence it is a detriment to be nice...
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be nice to woman
IF you ever want a woman...
it is a PROVEN FACT
because...well...being nice means that you are being a sissy...
or a wussy...
that's not what a man should do...
you gotta be manly...masculinity...strong...tough...
SO NO SISSY ACT!!!!
1) ATTRACTION Isn't A Choice.
2) Women don't feel ATTRACTION for "nice" guys who kiss up to them.
The bottom line is that if you interact with
a woman long enough that she forms an
"impression" of you, and she doesn't "feel
it" for you, then you're done.
It's over.
And no amount of chasing her around, buying
her things, and being "nice" is going to do
the trick.
It's NOT a CHOICE, man!
WOMEN DON'T FEEL ATTRACTION FOR
"NICE" GUYS WHO KISS UP TO THEM
Women are NEVER attracted to WUSSIES.
"Overly nice" equals "Wussy."
Remember that.
I kept finding out the same shit everytime...
which is I am right...oh yes...
very right indeed...
WOMEN LOVE ASSHOLES...
YES I SAID IT ALRIGHT...
flame on me all you want for all I care...
I've said it like a million times...
and I will say it AGAIN and AGAIN...
till everyone in the world believes in it...
you see...
women don't like nice guys...
women like assholes...
women like guy who pisses them off...
hence it is a detriment to be nice...
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be nice to woman
IF you ever want a woman...
it is a PROVEN FACT
because...well...being nice means that you are being a sissy...
or a wussy...
that's not what a man should do...
you gotta be manly...masculinity...strong...tough...
SO NO SISSY ACT!!!!
1) ATTRACTION Isn't A Choice.
2) Women don't feel ATTRACTION for "nice" guys who kiss up to them.
The bottom line is that if you interact with
a woman long enough that she forms an
"impression" of you, and she doesn't "feel
it" for you, then you're done.
It's over.
And no amount of chasing her around, buying
her things, and being "nice" is going to do
the trick.
It's NOT a CHOICE, man!
WOMEN DON'T FEEL ATTRACTION FOR
"NICE" GUYS WHO KISS UP TO THEM
Women are NEVER attracted to WUSSIES.
"Overly nice" equals "Wussy."
Remember that.
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Saturday, July 25, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
5 comments