It's been a while...  

Posted by OutlawZ

since I last wrote any poems...
hahaha....
well...suddenly just thought of it...
and uh...just wanna write it out...
share it....heh....
oh well....
it's nothing too fancy or awesome...
just some small time stuff....
so here it is....

I will stand in front of you
to guide you and protect you.
I will stand behind you
to catch you whenever you fall.
I will stand beside you
to console and cherish you.
I'll be where ever you want me to be...
I shall be there for you...
I will be right by your side
You will always and forever
Be the one and only in my heart...
I love you...


-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments