boo yah!!!
it's the final sem...
damn...
can't believe it myself either...
I can still remember when I first started college...
my very first day...
the orientation week...
those were good times...
and now, I'm in my last 7 weeks in college
(hopefully that I can pass everything and graduate)
hahaha...yea...
I still have 3 papers to clear to be able to graduate on time...
damn...
7 weeks, 3 papers...
there are 2 subjects other than those 3 papers
but those 2 are 100% COURSEWORK
OOOOOOO YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
but the assignments and tests in between is enough to KILL YOU
ahhhhhh...
my last chance...
sounds like my last meal...
it's the final sem...
damn...
can't believe it myself either...
I can still remember when I first started college...
my very first day...
the orientation week...
those were good times...
and now, I'm in my last 7 weeks in college
(hopefully that I can pass everything and graduate)
hahaha...yea...
I still have 3 papers to clear to be able to graduate on time...
damn...
7 weeks, 3 papers...
there are 2 subjects other than those 3 papers
but those 2 are 100% COURSEWORK
OOOOOOO YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
but the assignments and tests in between is enough to KILL YOU
ahhhhhh...
my last chance...
sounds like my last meal...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, March 04, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments