Genting...  

Posted by OutlawZ

Will be off to genting in about 4 hours time...
phew...
3 days vacation...
damn...I really need that...
gonna give me some time to think...
need a peaceful place to think...
hopefully I will have a great time there...
hahaha...

anyway...
this is written for you...
I'm sure you know who you are..
if you are reading this...

I will stand in front of you
to guide you and protect you.
I will stand behind you
to catch you whenever you fall.
I will stand beside you
to console and cherish you.
I'll be where ever you want me to be...
I shall be there for you...
I will be right by your side
You will always and forever
Be the one and only in my heart...
I love you...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments