well...
I guess this really is IT...
in the final few weeks left for me in diploma...
and since there's nothing left for me here in penang anymore...
guess I'll be going down to KL for my advance diploma and degree...
phew...
been thinking of this for a really long time...
think it through thoroughly...
made my decision...
20 years in penang...
it is time for me to leave...
to start a new life...
hahaha...
getting emotional and sentimental...
hey...that's me...
well...wonder if it matters anyway...
does anyone care?
hmmmm...
I guess this really is IT...
in the final few weeks left for me in diploma...
and since there's nothing left for me here in penang anymore...
guess I'll be going down to KL for my advance diploma and degree...
phew...
been thinking of this for a really long time...
think it through thoroughly...
made my decision...
20 years in penang...
it is time for me to leave...
to start a new life...
hahaha...
getting emotional and sentimental...
hey...that's me...
well...wonder if it matters anyway...
does anyone care?
hmmmm...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, March 25, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments