Last Post for 2008...  

Posted by OutlawZ

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

wow...
I really can't believe it...
this is already the last day of 2008...
it's gonna be 2009 in about 6 hours more...
damn...
I'm gonna miss 2008 that's for sure...
but I am certainly welcoming 2009...
2008 has been a really..."eventful" year for me...
hahaha...lots of ups and downs...
which makes it just more interesting...

going on a BBQ later...
and of cause GONNA DRINK!!!!
this time it's Johnnie Walker Black Label
yea...
phew...hopefully tonight will be a BLAST!!!
cause it is the last day of 2008...
have to live to the very last second of it...
enjoy every moment that is left of 2008...
ahhhhh...the memories...
sad and happy...both came rushing at the same time...


-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments