First Post of 2009  

Posted by OutlawZ

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bye bye 2008...
Hello 2009...
haha...finally...
I can't believe it...
it's already 2009...
what have I really done in 2008 I wonder...
haha...
the BBQ party earlier WAS CRAZY...
god damn it...
we got sprayed by some retards...
so as a sign of retaliation...
we take buckets/pails of water and just throw at them...
fill plastic bags with water...
bottles...cups...anything that we can find...
it's totally crazy...
then we even tried to catch 1 of them back to our house...
just for the fun of it...
make them scared to death...
MUAHAHAHAHAH...
when someone started throwing shit at us...
we are gonna go the max and make them regret...
*evil smile*

ahhhh...
no hangover for today though...
not high at all...
maybe got high by splashing water?
LOL!!!!
but it is freaking cold
and I don't have clothes to change...
bloody hell...
it's just crazy...
anyway...
I think I'm gonna continue tomorrow...
so...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
hope that all of you will have a great year ahead...
and I wish that I will be able to melt her heart...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments