Friday, December 26, 2008
This year x'mas eve was CRAZY!!!
oh yea...
that was the 1st time that I got so HIGH!!!
damn high...
but not drunk...nope...
I still know what I'm doing and thinking...
just that...everything is blurrish...
and my head felt so FREAKING HEAVY...
but my body is like so light...
it's like I'm floating...flying...
damn...
and very dizzy too...hahaha...
shit...that was the 1st time...
really...never gotten that high before...
phew...
this New Year Eve will be the same thing again...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...
gonna drink till EXTREME HANGOVER!!!!
nah...or will I?hmmmm
oh yea...
that was the 1st time that I got so HIGH!!!
damn high...
but not drunk...nope...
I still know what I'm doing and thinking...
just that...everything is blurrish...
and my head felt so FREAKING HEAVY...
but my body is like so light...
it's like I'm floating...flying...
damn...
and very dizzy too...hahaha...
shit...that was the 1st time...
really...never gotten that high before...
phew...
this New Year Eve will be the same thing again...
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...
gonna drink till EXTREME HANGOVER!!!!
nah...or will I?hmmmm
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Friday, December 26, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments