Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I know that I should have updated earlier...
but I was waiting for my friend to send me the pics...
I went for a blood donation last Thursday...
it was my 2nd time...haha...
and...it was fun...felt good too...
here are some pictures...

yea my blood type is B..
it's B+

and here I am...looking half dead...
hahaha...
hey...my arm felt numb okay...
lol...

seen how many packs are there?
3!!!!
donating 3 packs of blood!!!!
LOL...
nah...just 1 only...
or was it 2?
hmmmmm
anyway...blood donation is a good thing...
people should do it...
but only if you don't have any diseases or sickness....
after that we went to a Christmas Celebration in the college...
pictures are still with my friend -_-
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...when only you want to send to me?
LOL
can't wait for the Christmas Eve...
wednesday...it's almost there now...
arghhhh...
DRINKING MADNESS AGAIN!!!!!!
but I was waiting for my friend to send me the pics...
I went for a blood donation last Thursday...
it was my 2nd time...haha...
and...it was fun...felt good too...
here are some pictures...
yea my blood type is B..
it's B+
and here I am...looking half dead...
hahaha...
hey...my arm felt numb okay...
lol...
seen how many packs are there?
3!!!!
donating 3 packs of blood!!!!
LOL...
nah...just 1 only...
or was it 2?
hmmmmm
anyway...blood donation is a good thing...
people should do it...
but only if you don't have any diseases or sickness....
after that we went to a Christmas Celebration in the college...
pictures are still with my friend -_-
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOD...when only you want to send to me?
LOL
can't wait for the Christmas Eve...
wednesday...it's almost there now...
arghhhh...
DRINKING MADNESS AGAIN!!!!!!
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, December 23, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments