Monday, November 24, 2008
today was GREAT...
yup...
I know that I rarely use that word in a positive way...
but HELL YEAH!!!
it was a great day...
went out with a friend...
haven't seen her for a REALLY REALLY long time already...
so we got A LOT OF things to catch up on...
checked out the new wing in Gurney Plaza...
and finally got my very own SHADES!!!!
I shall do some vain pictures taking soon...
didn't have the time...
so next time then...I will...
then...
we went to eat at Kim Gary...
oh boy IT SUCKS...
yea...IT SUCKS BIG TIME...
1st they brought the wrong food for me...
then...they CHARGED ME EXTRA...
I was like...WTF?!...
ok...that was over...
then...2nd thing...
they FREAKING FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY FRIEND's FOOD?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM?!
I ate for like 20 minutes already...
then I feel something was wrong...
so I asked the staff "where's the food(for my friend)?"
then they said "oh,we forgotten to take the order down."
and they said they can get it done in 5 minutes
LOL...WHAT KIND OF CRAPPY SHIT WAS THAT?!
of cause we won't tolerate such nonsense...
my friend don't want it anymore...
so I quickly finished up my food...
then she wrote some really nasty on the feedback...
hahaha...
it was awesome...
well...
another thing is that our movie is starting soon...
we don't have the time to wait for the food...
we watched Quarantine...
ooo yea...virus/zombie thingy...
I shall give my review in my next post...
then we went and played pool...
after that just dropped her back...
so...yea...it was fun...
it has been a long time since I last had fun...
after so many shits happened lately...
I really needed a fun day...
yup...
I know that I rarely use that word in a positive way...
but HELL YEAH!!!
it was a great day...
went out with a friend...
haven't seen her for a REALLY REALLY long time already...
so we got A LOT OF things to catch up on...
checked out the new wing in Gurney Plaza...
and finally got my very own SHADES!!!!
I shall do some vain pictures taking soon...
didn't have the time...
so next time then...I will...
then...
we went to eat at Kim Gary...
oh boy IT SUCKS...
yea...IT SUCKS BIG TIME...
1st they brought the wrong food for me...
then...they CHARGED ME EXTRA...
I was like...WTF?!...
ok...that was over...
then...2nd thing...
they FREAKING FORGOTTEN ABOUT MY FRIEND's FOOD?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM?!
I ate for like 20 minutes already...
then I feel something was wrong...
so I asked the staff "where's the food(for my friend)?"
then they said "oh,we forgotten to take the order down."
and they said they can get it done in 5 minutes
LOL...WHAT KIND OF CRAPPY SHIT WAS THAT?!
of cause we won't tolerate such nonsense...
my friend don't want it anymore...
so I quickly finished up my food...
then she wrote some really nasty on the feedback...
hahaha...
it was awesome...
well...
another thing is that our movie is starting soon...
we don't have the time to wait for the food...
we watched Quarantine...
ooo yea...virus/zombie thingy...
I shall give my review in my next post...
then we went and played pool...
after that just dropped her back...
so...yea...it was fun...
it has been a long time since I last had fun...
after so many shits happened lately...
I really needed a fun day...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, November 24, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments