Sucky Day...  

Posted by OutlawZ

Monday, December 01, 2008

freaking god damn bro...
I hate him to the core...
fucker kept trying to find new ways to pisses me off...
1 day...seriously...
I'm gonna take a knife and just stab him...
stab him non-stop...
bloody moron...
with so many shits going on...
now I have to deal with that idiotic retard...
yea...FUCKER IS A RETARD...I SAID IT...
fucking retarded indeed...
enough about him...wasting my time and energy...

finished 2 tests last Friday...
phew...1st 1 wasn't that bad...
Java Programming practical test...
it was okay...able to do it...
but the 2nd 1 was a bit harder...
it was Business Organization and Management...
luckily there were "multiple-choice questions"
hahhaa...or the so called Objectives...

now I'm sick...
bloody hell...
sore throat and flu...
and a lil bit of headache...
this sucks...damn it...
luckily I finished my practical already...JDBC...
hmmmm...
more assignments coming up...
phew...


-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Monday, December 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments