Wednesday, November 19, 2008
today is a real fucking bad luck day...
god damn it...
with so many shits going on in the past months...
now this shit?
I got a summon earlier today...
just after my class...
because of not wearing my seatbelt...
yea yea yea...I know...
I should have wore it and all...
but I was already tightening it, then the BASTARDS came...
bloody mofos have so fucking sharp eyes...
this year really sucks ass...
sucks ass big time...
will my life ever be good?
lol...it seems like my bad luck will never ends...
it will keep coming...and coming...and coming...
my never-ending story of shitty bad lucks...
sigh...
and got 2 tests coming up this Friday...
great...just great...
how the hell am I suppose to find the money for the summon...
arghhhhhhhhh...
gonna need to kill some noobs now...
to release some tension...
god damn it...
with so many shits going on in the past months...
now this shit?
I got a summon earlier today...
just after my class...
because of not wearing my seatbelt...
yea yea yea...I know...
I should have wore it and all...
but I was already tightening it, then the BASTARDS came...
bloody mofos have so fucking sharp eyes...
this year really sucks ass...
sucks ass big time...
will my life ever be good?
lol...it seems like my bad luck will never ends...
it will keep coming...and coming...and coming...
my never-ending story of shitty bad lucks...
sigh...
and got 2 tests coming up this Friday...
great...just great...
how the hell am I suppose to find the money for the summon...
arghhhhhhhhh...
gonna need to kill some noobs now...
to release some tension...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, November 19, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments