damn...
next week is the beginning of a crazy week again...
3 tests...1 quiz...
the following week will have tests again...
and of cause more quizzes...
then assignments...
holy crap...
things just crazier...
and this sem is almost all about theories...
and I hate theories subjects...
I'm a practical person...and theories are just stupid...
we can't apply theories to real world...
but we can for practicals...
sigh...
and I'm having trouble to find a wireless driver for a tablet pc...
IEEE 802.11b PRISM3 USB
anyone? any help will be much appreciated...
it's like the product doesn't even exist...
can't find the driver anywhere on the internet...
damn...-_-
maybe because it's too old to find it anyway...
bloody hell...
next week is the beginning of a crazy week again...
3 tests...1 quiz...
the following week will have tests again...
and of cause more quizzes...
then assignments...
holy crap...
things just crazier...
and this sem is almost all about theories...
and I hate theories subjects...
I'm a practical person...and theories are just stupid...
we can't apply theories to real world...
but we can for practicals...
sigh...
and I'm having trouble to find a wireless driver for a tablet pc...
IEEE 802.11b PRISM3 USB
anyone? any help will be much appreciated...
it's like the product doesn't even exist...
can't find the driver anywhere on the internet...
damn...-_-
maybe because it's too old to find it anyway...
bloody hell...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Sunday, November 16, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments