so I'm 19 now eh...
oh well...
at least I had fun...
hanged out with my friends...
my best buds...
really...I don't think I can find other friends like them...
thanks a lot guys for coming...
really appreciate it...
seriously...means a lot to me that you guys came...
damn hangover...shit...
haven't drink that much for like so long already...
this time really drank a lot...A LOT!!!
it's crazy...
wasted that I didn't take any pictures...
something wrong with my camera anyway...
but oh well...
it will be in our memory at least...
I AM HAPPY...
enough said...
thanks for the alcohol...
and the presents...
new semester is going to start this monday...
which is like...1 more day?
lol...
boy...get wasted 1 day before new semester...
yea...should do that more often...
hahahaha...
haven't get my freaking timetable yet...
bloody hell...
bah...sleepy...
oh well...
at least I had fun...
hanged out with my friends...
my best buds...
really...I don't think I can find other friends like them...
thanks a lot guys for coming...
really appreciate it...
seriously...means a lot to me that you guys came...
damn hangover...shit...
haven't drink that much for like so long already...
this time really drank a lot...A LOT!!!
it's crazy...
wasted that I didn't take any pictures...
something wrong with my camera anyway...
but oh well...
it will be in our memory at least...
I AM HAPPY...
enough said...
thanks for the alcohol...
and the presents...
new semester is going to start this monday...
which is like...1 more day?
lol...
boy...get wasted 1 day before new semester...
yea...should do that more often...
hahahaha...
haven't get my freaking timetable yet...
bloody hell...
bah...sleepy...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Sunday, October 05, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments