I'm gonna be in the last year of my teenage year in just 1 more day...
damn...
time flies like mad...
I'm gonna have to say Bye Bye teenage life...
and Hello adult life...
awwww man...
that will be sucky...
hopefully tomorrow will be a great day...
and a good weather...
it won't RAIN!!!!
everything will go as plan...
then it will be great...
yea...I am a schemer...
but hey...we are humans...
without a scheme...there will be utter chaos...
it will be totally chaotic...
ahhh well...
GoodBye 18 and Hello 19...
damn...
time flies like mad...
I'm gonna have to say Bye Bye teenage life...
and Hello adult life...
awwww man...
that will be sucky...
hopefully tomorrow will be a great day...
and a good weather...
it won't RAIN!!!!
everything will go as plan...
then it will be great...
yea...I am a schemer...
but hey...we are humans...
without a scheme...there will be utter chaos...
it will be totally chaotic...
ahhh well...
GoodBye 18 and Hello 19...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Friday, October 03, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments