The Dark Knight  

Posted by OutlawZ

ahhhh...this movie my friend...
is a great movie...
it is unlike any other Batman movies...
it is in a deeper, darker tone...
a more...violent one...not for the weak of mind...
it is a very interesting movie...
the dialogues were great...
the acting...awesome...
although they changed the cast for Rachel...
I'm a fan of Katie Holmes
but Maggie Gyllenhaal is a good actress too...
overall...I'll give it a 9/10
yea...very high score...
the movie is quite lengthly...about 152mins...
2 hours and 32mins...
oh yea...
but it is worth every penny...
trust me...it is a must see movie...
but you gotta listen to their dialogues too...
it is just marvellous...
I especially like the last lines by James Gordon...
"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...
and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it.
Because he's not a hero.
He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...
a dark knight."
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 01, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments