Barry Manilow - Can't Smile With You  

Posted by OutlawZ

this is another song that keeps on repeating on my playlist...
just love it...
it is a great song...
the lyrics are great...
and this is of cause...dedicated to her...
if only she knew...
You know I Can't Smile Without You, 
I Can't Smile Without You, 
I can't laugh and I can't sing, 
I'm findin' it hard to do anything. 

You see, I feel sad when you're sad, 
I feel glad when you're glad, 
If You only knew what I'm go ing through, 
I just Can't Smile Without You. 

You came along just like a song 
and brightened my day, 
Who'd've believe that you were part of a dream 
Now it all seems light years away. 

And now you know I Can't Smile WIthout You, 
I Can't Smile Without You, 
I can't laugh and I can't sing, 
I'm finding it hard to do anything. 

You see, I feel sad when you're sad, 
I feel glad when you're glad, 
If you only knew what I"m going through, 
I just can't smile. 

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find. 
Well I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me. 
And you see, 
I Can't Smile Without You, 
I Can't Smile Without You, 
I can't laugh and I can't sing, 
I'm findin' it hard to do anything. 

Y ou see, I feel sad when you're sad, 
I feel glad when you're glad, 
If You only knew what I'm going through, 
I just Can't Smile Without You
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 12, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments