NEVER EVER SUPPORT APPLE
really really suck...
freaking iTunes...
1st of all, it slows down your computer
that is still ok for me...
my computer is still able to handle it...
but the most fuck up thing is that when I on iTunes for like more than a while
it will fucking messed up my comp...
I can't open any application
then it makes my connection timed-out...
WHAT THE FUCK?!
that just doesn't make any sense at all...
but if I don't open it...everything is fine...
my computer is super smooth...everything looks good...
FUCK iTunes and APPLE PRODUCTS...
THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!!!
really really suck...
freaking iTunes...
1st of all, it slows down your computer
that is still ok for me...
my computer is still able to handle it...
but the most fuck up thing is that when I on iTunes for like more than a while
it will fucking messed up my comp...
I can't open any application
then it makes my connection timed-out...
WHAT THE FUCK?!
that just doesn't make any sense at all...
but if I don't open it...everything is fine...
my computer is super smooth...everything looks good...
FUCK iTunes and APPLE PRODUCTS...
THEY SUCK BIG TIME!!!!
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, October 20, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments