a few days earlier
I have been backstabbed by a friend of mine...
uh huh...yup...
a total traitor and betrayer...
but it wasn't his fault anyway...
yea...it was my fault...
my mistake...
for believing in him,
for trusting in him...
so now I have to thank him for making me realise
that the world is a FUCK UP PIECE OF SHIT
yea...totally...
thanks man...
for now I realise that I should never trust anyone easily
for now I realise I was an idiot
for now I realise I have to be stronger than ever
for now I realise I have to change
for now I realise that I will make him pay for what he did...
but I will still thank you for being such a great teacher
to teach me about how cruel life can be...
I have been backstabbed by a friend of mine...
uh huh...yup...
a total traitor and betrayer...
but it wasn't his fault anyway...
yea...it was my fault...
my mistake...
for believing in him,
for trusting in him...
so now I have to thank him for making me realise
that the world is a FUCK UP PIECE OF SHIT
yea...totally...
thanks man...
for now I realise that I should never trust anyone easily
for now I realise I was an idiot
for now I realise I have to be stronger than ever
for now I realise I have to change
for now I realise that I will make him pay for what he did...
but I will still thank you for being such a great teacher
to teach me about how cruel life can be...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, October 27, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments