Tagged by Seng Fung  

Posted by OutlawZ

1. Six people I tag:
Angie
Chermaine
Sandra
Sauli
Sue
Von

2. Six things that I am passionate about:
Computer Programming
Gaming
BBoying
Poetry
Love
Life

3. Six things that I say too often:
WTF?!
seriously...
well...
damn...
IMBA!!!
love...

4. Six books I've recently read:
do college books count?because there ain't no other...
yes...I don't read much books...I know...

5. Six songs I listen to again and again:
Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
Simple Plan - When I'm Gone
Simple Plan - Your Love Is A Lie
N' Sync - This I Promise You
Leona Lewis - Better In Time
Cecilia Cheung - Wishing Upon A Star(Xing Yu Xin Yuan)

6. Six things that I've learnt from the past:
Life is short, enjoy it to the max, live life to the fullest.
Never take anything for granted.
I was destined to live a lonely life.
Never regret about anything that you have done.
The reason why we fall was so we can learn to get back up.
Always be prepared for the worst.
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 18, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments