2 papers are already over so far...
3 more left to go...
1st paper was sucky...as in like TOTALLY SUCKY
bloody hell...the stuff that I studied didn't come out...
the ones I didn't focus on, it came out...
just my luck...yay...-_-
sigh...then the 2nd paper...
Probability and Statistics...
also a sucky paper...
bloody not enough time...
it's just crazy...
2 hours to finish such a tough paper?
and so many questions?
they thought everyone of us have IQ more than 150?
damn...
the upcoming papers...
System Analysis and Design a.k.a SAD
lol...yea...it is a SAD paper too...
freaking lots of stuff to memorise...
the paper will be on Wednesday...
after that Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
which is on Friday...
last paper on Saturday...Database Design and Development...
phew...a long week ahead of me...
I can only pray for the best...
hahaha...
and hope for a miracle again...
as always :D
3 more left to go...
1st paper was sucky...as in like TOTALLY SUCKY
bloody hell...the stuff that I studied didn't come out...
the ones I didn't focus on, it came out...
just my luck...yay...-_-
sigh...then the 2nd paper...
Probability and Statistics...
also a sucky paper...
bloody not enough time...
it's just crazy...
2 hours to finish such a tough paper?
and so many questions?
they thought everyone of us have IQ more than 150?
damn...
the upcoming papers...
System Analysis and Design a.k.a SAD
lol...yea...it is a SAD paper too...
freaking lots of stuff to memorise...
the paper will be on Wednesday...
after that Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
which is on Friday...
last paper on Saturday...Database Design and Development...
phew...a long week ahead of me...
I can only pray for the best...
hahaha...
and hope for a miracle again...
as always :D
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Monday, September 15, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments