I guess insomnia has gotten me again...
sigh...
I went to bed at around 12:30am
but I just kept rolling on my bed
over and over again...
until 2:50am...
then I couldn't take it anymore
so I woke up and watch a tv series "Greek"
bloody hell...
it's been like forever since that ever happened to me...
and to think that got exam at 9am later?
LOL...I'm a total screw up...
me and my friends were suppose to meet up at McD at 4am...
or somewhere around that time...
but at this moment still haven't receive a call...
so I guess I'll just blog...
sigh...
luckily it is Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming...
this is the only subject that I have confident on...
freaking insomnia...
why now...arghhh...
how am I suppose to do my paper on Saturday?
I'm not gonna have enough sleep for sure...
this is crazy...
and my last paper SAD was terrible..
absolutely terrible...
didn't sleep the whole night...
and did terribly...
lol...
procrastination was made for me I guess...
1 reason I couldn't sleep was...I kept thinking about her...
all this while it was still fine...
until today...I just suddenly kept thinking about her...
I guess I have fallen deeper into her than I though...
damn...
now I can't get her off my mind...
this sucks...
but I really do like her...but I know that I can't be with her...
cause I'm sure she treats me as just a friend...
nothing more...and I'm definitely not her type of guy...
sigh...
another impossiblity for me...
hah...cliche cliche cliche...
it always happened to me...
guess I better go prepare to go out now...
sigh...
I went to bed at around 12:30am
but I just kept rolling on my bed
over and over again...
until 2:50am...
then I couldn't take it anymore
so I woke up and watch a tv series "Greek"
bloody hell...
it's been like forever since that ever happened to me...
and to think that got exam at 9am later?
LOL...I'm a total screw up...
me and my friends were suppose to meet up at McD at 4am...
or somewhere around that time...
but at this moment still haven't receive a call...
so I guess I'll just blog...
sigh...
luckily it is Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming...
this is the only subject that I have confident on...
freaking insomnia...
why now...arghhh...
how am I suppose to do my paper on Saturday?
I'm not gonna have enough sleep for sure...
this is crazy...
and my last paper SAD was terrible..
absolutely terrible...
didn't sleep the whole night...
and did terribly...
lol...
procrastination was made for me I guess...
1 reason I couldn't sleep was...I kept thinking about her...
all this while it was still fine...
until today...I just suddenly kept thinking about her...
I guess I have fallen deeper into her than I though...
damn...
now I can't get her off my mind...
this sucks...
but I really do like her...but I know that I can't be with her...
cause I'm sure she treats me as just a friend...
nothing more...and I'm definitely not her type of guy...
sigh...
another impossiblity for me...
hah...cliche cliche cliche...
it always happened to me...
guess I better go prepare to go out now...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Friday, September 19, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments