finally it's holiday...
after such a long and stressful?
lol...was it stressful?
that is something to ponder about...
because from what I've seen so far...
haha...the only thing that stresses me out is love...
ooo yea...nothing else...
and maybe dota too...
the last paper was not that good...
at least better than the last few papers...
i guess...2nd best paper?lol...
oh well...it's already over...
so don't give a damn anymore...
now it's time for some major slacking...
rotting...mushroom growing...
hahaha...
no plans at all for the holidays...
just sit at home and rot...
and it's only 2 weeks...
it will be over pretty soon...
then the same old routine gonna start again...
ahhh...
why must my love life be so fuck up?
I always fall for the ones that I can never be with...
and this time...she already has feelings for someone else...
lol...
bloody hell...I need to get my mind off her...
it will never happen between me and her...
ahhh shit...
fucking emotions running inside me like mad fuck...
gonna go sleep now...
hopefully I can sleep...
fucking didn't sleep well the past few days...
insomnia last few days...
and last night no electricity...
god damn it...
need a good sleep for fuck sake...
NIGHT~~
after such a long and stressful?
lol...was it stressful?
that is something to ponder about...
because from what I've seen so far...
haha...the only thing that stresses me out is love...
ooo yea...nothing else...
and maybe dota too...
the last paper was not that good...
at least better than the last few papers...
i guess...2nd best paper?lol...
oh well...it's already over...
so don't give a damn anymore...
now it's time for some major slacking...
rotting...mushroom growing...
hahaha...
no plans at all for the holidays...
just sit at home and rot...
and it's only 2 weeks...
it will be over pretty soon...
then the same old routine gonna start again...
ahhh...
why must my love life be so fuck up?
I always fall for the ones that I can never be with...
and this time...she already has feelings for someone else...
lol...
bloody hell...I need to get my mind off her...
it will never happen between me and her...
ahhh shit...
fucking emotions running inside me like mad fuck...
gonna go sleep now...
hopefully I can sleep...
fucking didn't sleep well the past few days...
insomnia last few days...
and last night no electricity...
god damn it...
need a good sleep for fuck sake...
NIGHT~~
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, September 23, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments