1 more week...  

Posted by OutlawZ

holiday is gonna be over in 1 week time...
damn...
what a short holiday...
haha...
what have I been doing in the past 1 week?
hmmmmm...
I wish I knew...
but I don't...
just sit at home and rot...
grow some mushrooms...
lol

watched quite a number of movies recently...
yea...I think I should post them up...
give some of my thoughts or comments...
then I will have stuff to blog about...
aight...that's what I'm gonna do for the next few days...
in the meantime...

I still can't get her off my mind...
god damn it...
she struck me real deep down inside...
I think it will take a very long time for me to get out of this...
sigh...
and why doesn't anyone believe me?
I mean...
it is possible that I will die single...right?
call it a curse...destiny...fate...or whatever...
it is possible...anything is possible?
lol...
I always picture myself with her...
but when I try to look more clearly...it all turns void...
nothing left...it's empty...

sigh...
freaking life...
why must we humans have feelings...
I hate having feelings...
loving someone when they don't love you back...
bloody hell...
it hurts so bad, that I wish I wasn't born at all...

OutlawZ
-Sign Out-

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 27, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments