well...didn't really sleep a lot last night
maybe around 3 hours? hahaha
what to do...was at my friend's place
then...of cause we'll be crapping
gaming...you know the usual
the same old thing in the morning
warming up...exercise...
then the finals for the basketball game
then after it was the preparation for the variety show
and we only wanted to practice at that time
guess how long we get to practice
30 MINUTES ONLY
yup...
so we ended up getting last, but still
we do get a lot of cheering...
we might look unprepared, but our acting was good
well, that's what we were told
hahahaha
after that...what was it...
erm...
oh ya...it was ice breaking...
the committees taught us how to do ice breaking
lots of fun stuff going on and all
not that I don't want to elaborate more
but it seems like there are too many words already
ahahahahaha...
let's just skip not so interesting stuff
then fast forward to
getting which team... :D
there are 2 main teams SOT and SBS
each team has 20 sub teams
SOT sub teams will be using brand names
for SBS it will be heroes names
I was hoping to get SOT
cause I was from SOT when I was a freshman
and so I did get it :D
and I got BILLABONG
hahahaha...but later I switch it to FCUK
YA MAN!!!!!!!!!! FCUK!!!!!!
hahaha...
gonna have to start making my group's name tags
for 45 PEOPLE
damn...it's gonna be crazy
then have to do flag too
anyone got any ideas for me? anyone?
I suck at arts ><>
maybe around 3 hours? hahaha
what to do...was at my friend's place
then...of cause we'll be crapping
gaming...you know the usual
the same old thing in the morning
warming up...exercise...
then the finals for the basketball game
then after it was the preparation for the variety show
and we only wanted to practice at that time
guess how long we get to practice
30 MINUTES ONLY
yup...
so we ended up getting last, but still
we do get a lot of cheering...
we might look unprepared, but our acting was good
well, that's what we were told
hahahaha
after that...what was it...
erm...
oh ya...it was ice breaking...
the committees taught us how to do ice breaking
lots of fun stuff going on and all
not that I don't want to elaborate more
but it seems like there are too many words already
ahahahahaha...
let's just skip not so interesting stuff
then fast forward to
getting which team... :D
there are 2 main teams SOT and SBS
each team has 20 sub teams
SOT sub teams will be using brand names
for SBS it will be heroes names
I was hoping to get SOT
cause I was from SOT when I was a freshman
and so I did get it :D
and I got BILLABONG
hahahaha...but later I switch it to FCUK
YA MAN!!!!!!!!!! FCUK!!!!!!
hahaha...
gonna have to start making my group's name tags
for 45 PEOPLE
damn...it's gonna be crazy
then have to do flag too
anyone got any ideas for me? anyone?
I suck at arts ><>
This entry was posted
on Saturday, May 17, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments