2nd day of training camp  

Posted by OutlawZ

last night I slept at a really really really early time
yea...you have to see it to believe it
i slept at around 11pm?
hahha...what to do...was really tired
woke up at the same time 6.30am

today...was fun
same thing again...went to college and starts to run
run run run...entire college...then warming-up
play some games...then telematch
yea...today was all about fun fun fun
:D ...lots of games...
and of cause...there are lots of games involving water


get wet and all...the usual...
oh ya...we have a water balloon fight before the telematch
it was crazy...as in like CRAZY hmmm....don't know what to write
currently at my friend's house
lazy to drive back so overnight there
just finished my practice for variety show with my group
I guess I'll talk about it tomorrow or something
really tired today...used energy like MAD
okay...goodnight

This entry was posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments