Student Leader's Training Camp  

Posted by OutlawZ

today is the 1st day of the training camp
there 3 days in total
which means until this Friday
hmmm...today...well it's not that good
cause I slept for like only 2 hours last night
hey, I've been sleeping around 4 or 5am
suddenly ask me to reached college at 7:45am
that is something really BIG
so I went to college like a zombie
half-dead...-_-
then have to jog around the whole college
it's TAR College HELLO?!
IT'S HUGE!!!
quite huge...
it's crazy...not enough sleep
and just recovered from my intense training last Friday
here we go again...damn...
I wonder how much weight did I lost...hahahah
gonna lose lots of weight these 2 weeks
arghhh...
extremely tired right now...
dozing off
mind can't think anymore
*shut down*

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments