18th of May  

Posted by OutlawZ

today was not that good
cause last night I went for coffee bean with my friends
at around what? 1am?
taking coffee at 1am? and I need to wake up at 11?
LOL...
it was fun...chatting and crapping
but I couldn't sleep at all
maybe I slept like 2 hours?
damn...
so I'm like freaking half-dead in the morning
what's worse...I NEED TO DRAW A FLAG
A FREAKING FLAG
for my group...
I went to coll at around 1pm
get the stuff and all
I sit there for a few hours
until there is someone willing to help me
then I only started to paint at like around 6pm++
god damn it...
paint half-way through got hungry
went for dinner...
after that back to painting
finished it at around 10pm -_-
that's 1 bloody long day
FOR JUST A FLAG
really damn tired
okay...enough for now<>

This entry was posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments