FINALLY
I AM BACK TO MY COMP
it's been like what? 5 days?!
damn it...
but glad that it's fixed now
and can used it
apparently there's a problem with the RAM
-_-
so they changed it
earlier it was 2 1GB Kingmax RAM
now it is 1 Kingmax and 1 Corsair both 1GB
lol...different brand o.O
but now that it's back
I can finally back into business
muahahaha
wtf?!
sigh...
again...this coming saturday
another doomsday for me
it's FREAKING ECONOMICS
wtf?
why do I study economics?
it's not like I have a choice...
sigh...
so uh...nth much anyway
back to gaming spree!!!
I AM BACK TO MY COMP
it's been like what? 5 days?!
damn it...
but glad that it's fixed now
and can used it
apparently there's a problem with the RAM
-_-
so they changed it
earlier it was 2 1GB Kingmax RAM
now it is 1 Kingmax and 1 Corsair both 1GB
lol...different brand o.O
but now that it's back
I can finally back into business
muahahaha
wtf?!
sigh...
again...this coming saturday
another doomsday for me
it's FREAKING ECONOMICS
wtf?
why do I study economics?
it's not like I have a choice...
sigh...
so uh...nth much anyway
back to gaming spree!!!
This entry was posted
on Friday, April 25, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments