just as I thought...  

Posted by OutlawZ

today...
woke up at 8
then started doing my math at around 9
went at out around 10.30
start math lesson at 11 from a tutor
then ended at around 12.30

went to sunrise McD to get some food
it's already 1pm when I reached there
and my exam starts at 2pm
so I was waiting for my turn to order
and take away
but ended up waiting for half an hour before it's my turn
so I thought "omfg..I'm so screwed this time"
this is a bad omen...
i just knew it would be

then ate on the way to college
reached around 1.50pm already
walk halfway
realised I forgotten my calculator
run back to my car and get it
so I have to rush to the exam hall
again I knew it's going to be bad
but I still have confident for myself

as soon as I open the question paper
and tried to do
I totally flunk it out
yup...I answer like only 70% of the questions
and out of the 70% if I can even get half of the marks
it would be a miracle
what day....
I guess that I just wasn't prepared enough...
but I did so many exercises
damn...
it just wasn't my day

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments