CHELSEA PWNED MAN UTD!!!!!
yea...that's it
WOOOHOOO TO ALL CHELSEA FANS!!!!!!!
HAIL BALLACK!!!!!
hahaha
okay that's that
now back to the real topic
FRIDAY
I can't surf the net after 7pm
wtf?
streamyx is like damn....
suddenly the entire greenlane area can't surf the net
damn pissed off
so I went to study(yes I did study)
although it wasn't long
but I did
but couldn't really understand much
it was the bloody ECONOMICS
gawd....
it's damn lame shit
Saturday
I study from around 11 like that
till 3 then I slept for like 2 hours
means woke up at 5
then study for like another 1 hour
do some stuff
watch a tv show(it's called Reaper)
nice show
then went to college around 8.25
reached around 8.50
enter exam hall
there it goes again
TOTAL BLANKNESS
I can't remember shit I studied
everything I studied already gone
kapoot...
nothing left...at all
but I still did as much as I can
but I'm guessing another failure...
sigh....
then after the paper
went to fren's house
talk crap
went to McD
after that round island
seriously...
start from Sunrise McD went all the way to Teluk Bahang Dam
took a picture there
then go to Balik Pulau
the road is cool
then BJ, after that Greenlane
then back to Tg Bungah
yeah....
it was a really really tiring day
and a crazy day too
I still haven't finish yet
there are more
too tired to write anything anymore
gonna continue later today...
adios...
yea...that's it
WOOOHOOO TO ALL CHELSEA FANS!!!!!!!
HAIL BALLACK!!!!!
hahaha
okay that's that
now back to the real topic
FRIDAY
I can't surf the net after 7pm
wtf?
streamyx is like damn....
suddenly the entire greenlane area can't surf the net
damn pissed off
so I went to study(yes I did study)
although it wasn't long
but I did
but couldn't really understand much
it was the bloody ECONOMICS
gawd....
it's damn lame shit
Saturday
I study from around 11 like that
till 3 then I slept for like 2 hours
means woke up at 5
then study for like another 1 hour
do some stuff
watch a tv show(it's called Reaper)
nice show
then went to college around 8.25
reached around 8.50
enter exam hall
there it goes again
TOTAL BLANKNESS
I can't remember shit I studied
everything I studied already gone
kapoot...
nothing left...at all
but I still did as much as I can
but I'm guessing another failure...
sigh....
then after the paper
went to fren's house
talk crap
went to McD
after that round island
seriously...
start from Sunrise McD went all the way to Teluk Bahang Dam
took a picture there
then go to Balik Pulau
the road is cool
then BJ, after that Greenlane
then back to Tg Bungah
yeah....
it was a really really tiring day
and a crazy day too
I still haven't finish yet
there are more
too tired to write anything anymore
gonna continue later today...
adios...
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 27, 2008
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
0 comments