Congratulations to myself  

Posted by OutlawZ

I have done it again
I don't know how...but somehow...
hahaha...
I knew it from the beginning anyway...
and yet...I was foolish enough to not trust my own brain...
foolish enough to go with what my heart says...
heh....so in the end....
I am a fool....a jackass....a retard.....
and the history repeats itself ever again....

it all started in the year 2007.....
bad ending for the year 2007......
which moves on to a bad beginning in the year 2008...
then it was all fine...
till the end of 2008 which is again another bullshit...
then of course it makes 2009 another shitty beginning...
so now in the final days of 2009....
OH YES...YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT!!!
bloody arse ending...yet again...
how I did it? I wish I know...
but I just did....hahahahahaaa.....

After so many years...
and yet I still can't change...
I kept telling others and myself the same old thing....
being nice is retarded....never ever be nice...
and now...lol...after all this while....
I am still doing it...
even though I told myself from the very beginning...
and I kept reminding myself too...
my brain knows being nice will never work...
but my heart kept saying anything in possible....
in the end...the brain wins....
hahahahaha....
so once again....I'm going to stress it out....
hopefully this will be the last time....
which is also of course my new year resolution...
which is also has been mine since the year 2007
so here it goes....
NEVER EVER BE A NICE PERSON...

-OutlawZ-
Sign Out

This entry was posted on Monday, December 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

You_Know_Who  

Davidz you noob, don't exaggerate things.

And thanks for sending me those email addresses. I'll be sure to talk to those hot chicks!