BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
I guess uh...
there's nothing much for me to say about this movie...
hahaha...it is a classic...
and yea yea yea...
if you are gonna flame me for watching this...
then so be it...
like I care :D
it's a great movie and that's that...
THE WIZARD OF OZ
for those of you who doesn't know...
this is 1 of the very very very old classic...
this movie was 1st released in the year 1939...
oh yea...no kidding...
but it has been re-released many times throughout the years...
but it is a fun movie...
GHOST OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST
yup...
I watched this too...
hey...it's a nice movie...what can I say?
hahaha...
I like 1 particular line from Matthew McConaughey who is Connor Mead in the movie
he says "Love is magic comfort food for the weak and uneducated."
what a line...
it is a nice movie for those romance-suckers...
that is all for now...
more to come soon...
gonna go get ready for work...
haha...oh well...
I guess uh...there's nothing much for me to say about this movie...
hahaha...it is a classic...
and yea yea yea...
if you are gonna flame me for watching this...
then so be it...
like I care :D
it's a great movie and that's that...
THE WIZARD OF OZ
for those of you who doesn't know...this is 1 of the very very very old classic...
this movie was 1st released in the year 1939...
oh yea...no kidding...
but it has been re-released many times throughout the years...
but it is a fun movie...
GHOST OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST
yup...I watched this too...
hey...it's a nice movie...what can I say?
hahaha...
I like 1 particular line from Matthew McConaughey who is Connor Mead in the movie
he says "Love is magic comfort food for the weak and uneducated."
what a line...
it is a nice movie for those romance-suckers...
that is all for now...
more to come soon...
gonna go get ready for work...
haha...oh well...
-OutlawZ-
Sign Out
Sign Out
This entry was posted
on Friday, August 28, 2009
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
1 comments